Online Cocktail Making Classes
Learn how to make cocktails with our Online Cocktail Making Classes . Last weeks Espresso Martini recipe went down a treat! You may of noticed, were slightly later posting this week. I wanted to wait, as this recipe is a special one! It’s my Signature Cocktail! It was only apt that I shared it with you, on my birthday! Mario’s Signature has been a firm favourite at our events.
So why not give it a try yourself at home!
What you would need for your online cocktail making?
- You won’t need any experience or prior knowledge to take this course. The online cocktail class is designed to benefit everyone regardless of your experience. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cocktail bartender.
- With every cocktail we would send you a shopping list as well as the bar equipment you would need to make your favourite cocktails.
- It would be also handy to have ( A Boston glass, strainer, muddler, bar and a bar spoon )
Online Cocktail Making available for non-drinkers
If you’re a non-drinker and still want to get involved in the cocktail making art, nothing to worry as we are able to make non-alcoholic cocktails. This can also be a real treat for the kids. Just because a Mocktail is non-alcoholic doesn’t mean it has to be boring! Whether it’s for your guests or yourself, it’s always a good idea to add some fun and exciting ingredients into the mix.
How our online cocktail making class works ?
With all of our cocktail making classes you would be able to see us online via the Zoom app or live on our social media pages.
We will make the drinks step by step with you, guiding and helping you to make sure you’re happy while your drink is being created.
The duration of our online cocktail making class
- This amazing and exciting online cocktail making course takes 60 minutes to complete although this can vary for each student.
- We are also able to teach advance moves for those who loves to throw bottles and shakers in the air.